Event start date and time: September 23, 2013 5:00 PM
Event end date and time: November 06, 2013 4:00 PM
This training program is designd to give volunteers an in-depth look at domestic violence. We are currently seeking volunteers to work in our Children's, Help Line and Safe House Programs, on Municipal Crisis Response Teams and in other direct-client work.
All direct volunteers are required to complete this 40 hour training program.
At the end of this training program, participants will:
- Understand the dynamics of domestic violence and its imact on children
- Know how to appropriately respond to victims and youth impacted by domestic violence
- Know how to help individuals develop a safety plan
- Know what legal and community resources are available to victims and their families
• Post ID: 15788481 newjersey