Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Group Product Director, Metabolics Marketing, Professional Promotion based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Group Product Director, Metabolics Marketing, Professional Promotion will play a significant role in the overall development and execution of the Metabolics Strategy, with a specific focus on leading a team of marketers to drive Professional Promotion to HCPs (Endo, PCP, and NP/PA) for a brand that is still in the early phases of its lifecycle. This person will lead HCP promotional efforts, and must be at the forefront of gaining strategic insights on new and existing data, while helping to shape the overall brand strategy to ensure long-term brand differentiation and class leadership. Furthermore, the position will be center to all current and future enhancements to the brand positioning, messaging and segmentation within a dynamic and ever-changing marketplace. The individual will be a critical part of the Metabolics Marketing Leadership Team.
The Group Product Director, Metabolics Marketing, Professional Promotion will:
- Contribute to the overall brand strategy, leading all positioning, messaging, and HCP segmentation efforts, leading field communications and POA planning, and driving the execution of various promotional programs.
- Effectively partner with other members of the Metabolics Leadership Team, Medical Affairs, R&D, cross functional partners, and external agencies.
- Integrate communications and messaging across the Metabolics marketing team to compliantly optimize the impact of our promotional efforts;
- Work with cross functional partners to ensure alignment and consistency of messaging
- Work with agencies to evolve the content of our professional promotional materials as needed
- Partner with Sales Management to drive execution of field driven promotional efforts;
- Manage overall Prof Promo budget
- Analyze key performance indicators, competitive activities, and financial reports, and suggest improvements while seeking profit maximization of overall efforts
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required and a MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated Marketing experience, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Professional Promotion Efforts is required.
- Previous experience managing a team of marketers is strongly preferred.
- Pharmaceutical Marketing is desired.
- Experience in diabetes is a plus, but not required.
- Candidates must have excellent communication and relationship-building skills, and be strong in insight based actions.
- Ability to work within, and lead a cross-functional team is required.
- A demonstrated track record of success and strong results is required.
- This position is based in Titusville, NJ and may require 25% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=9504180112&lang=en
• Post ID: 53685797 newjersey