Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 12:43 PM
Job Responsibilities -
- Make beds, change linen, and maintain cleanliness of furnishings and guestrooms. Remove empty trash. Clean bathrooms and replenish supplies as needed.
- Conduct room checks and ensure that guestrooms are clean and orderly.
- Assist in the monitoring, preparation, and inventory of all linen and supplies.
- Monitor items which are in need of repair in both the guest rooms and public areas.
- Handling chemicals
Position Requirements -
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- Professional cleaning experience necessary, preferably in hotel.
• Location: Jersey Shore, Plainsboro
• Post ID: 38055918 newjersey