2007 Honda VT1100C2 Shadow Sabre
With its distinctive street-rod styling, class-leading performance and ergonomics that offer true long-distance comfort, the Shadow Sabre is in a class of its own.
Features & Benefits
- New Candy Black Cherry and Black/Flame colors.
- The Shadow Sabre's engine pumps out class-leading low-end and mid-range power for superb acceleration and gratifying roll-on performance
- The engine's broad power delivery provides spirited performance and exceptional rideability around town or on the open road.
- Rubber-mounted engine with offset-dual-pin crankshaft provides perfect primary balance, enhances engine smoothness and delivers superior rider comfort.
- Three-valve cylinder-head design utilizes two spark plugs per cylinder for efficient combustion and high power at all rpm.
- Maintenance-free hydraulic valve-lash adjusters eliminate routine valve adjustments.
- Other maintenance-free features include digital ignition and automatic cam-chain tensioners.
- Dual 36mm constant-velocity carburetors offer crisp throttle response at all rpm.
- Reliable electric-starter system.
- Extensive chrome finishing of engine parts includes crankcase covers, clutch cover and left-rear engine cover.
- Black-finished crankcases and cylinders with buffed fin edges complete the custom street-rod look.
- Chromed dual-exhaust system enhances appearance and produces throaty exhaust note.
-Reliable five-speed transmission with carefully selected gear ratios to maximize acceleration
- Low 27.2-inch seat height, comfortable dragster-style seat and semi-swept handlebar combine to create a superbly comfortable riding position.
- Specially designed sturdy steel frame gives the Shadow Sabre a long, low, custom stance.
- Large 41mm extended front fork provides 4.7 inches of plush yet responsive travel.
- Dual chromed rear shocks have 3.9 inches of wheel travel and feature an advanced internal valve system for a comfortable ride.
- Front disc brake features a twin-piston caliper with a large-diameter 316mm rotor. Combined with the rear single-piston caliper and 276mm brake disc, brakes provide excellent stopping power.
- Strong cast-aluminum wheels.
- Wide, low 120/90-18 front tire enhances street-rod styling and contributes to a comfortable ride.
- Massive 170/80-15 rear tire offers a wide foot print and a radical custom look.
- Shaft final-drive system provides smooth, low-maintenance operation.