- Intern will lead and implement tactics that support the growth and/or the expansion of the Investigator and Patient Engagement strategies for Janssen R&D.
- Hold the special projects role for Investigator & Patient Engagement tactics and strategies.
- This role requires an ability to maximize diversity and inclusion amongst a broad group of stakeholders in order to achieve the business results.
- Will need to be successful in a team environment with sound judgment.
- Require flexibility and the ability to transfer User Design/Human-Centered Design skills to new areas of focus in healthcare.
- Ability to vision solutions in a changing, yet regulated, environment is essential.
- An aptitude for service design is preferred.
- Qualified candidates must be a student in good standing.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must have careful attention to detail and accuracy, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Someone that is self-motivated and has ability to work individually as well as on a team.
- Must have the ability to work an extended period of time on a computer.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), strong analytical/problem solving skills, strong planning skills, and the ability to think strategically.
- The associate will have opportunities to work on projects and process improvements based on the business needs, their personal interests and areas of expertise.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation to get to and from the work site for public transportation is not an option.
- Market Research, Positioning, Market Dynamics & Evolution, Competitive Landscape, Customer Insight, Geographic, Cultural and Market Differences.
A fundamental background in and demonstrated application of User Design/Human-Centered Design with a focus on service design, human-technology interface, and journey mapping.
Majoring in Human-Centered Design, User Design, Experience and Service Design
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=00001C4F&lang=en
• Post ID: 53685867 newjersey