What you’ll be doing...
- Provide inventory support for all VZW channels (primarily Retail and B2B). Candidate may be allocated to one or more of the below sub-teams, dependent on needs of the business.
- Retail Support includes (but is not limited to): problem resolution, training/coaching, generation & distribution of reporting, shrink control, SOX compliance.
- B2B Support includes (but is not limited to): vetting of inventory requests, forecasting, and product update communications.
- B2B Demo Program Support includes (but is not limited to): act as VZW liaison to our third-party program vendor, management of demo pool inventory, approval of orders and exceptions, provisioning via concessions, seeding, and contest facilitation.
Develop a thorough understanding of inventory supply chain processes (e.g. forecasting, procurement, channel allocation, etc.)
- Act as a subject matter expert on inventory systems and processes.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Supply Chain inventory—forecasting, procurement, channel allocation, service levels, reverse logistics, etc.
- Through proactive monitoring of inventory reports, identify opportunities to improve financial results.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with all business partners, including Retail Sales Management, B2B Sales Teams, Operations, Market Leadership, and Supply Chain.
What we’re looking for...
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting and/or applicable work experience.
- Minimum three years of inventory operations, retail store operations, sales operations, audit related fields, or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with VZW systems is ideal (e.g. SAP, Order Tracker, ITTS, OMNI Retail/ B2B, SalesForce).
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and SQL is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, project management and time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Behaviors consistent with the VZW core values are required.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6866800-senior-analyst-inventory-planning
• Post ID: 38090593 newjersey