As part of Intel, we will continue to apply Moore’s Law to drive the future of field-programmable gate array (FPGA) technology. The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) has been delivering industry-leading custom logic solutions to customers since inventing the world's first reprogrammable logic device in 1984. In order to take advantage of the many opportunities that we see in the future for FPGA’s, PSG is looking for outstanding Field Application Engineers (FAEs) to join our team.
As an FAE in the sales organization, you will be responsible for assisting customers with the design and implementation of their product requirements, utilizing our FPGAs, Intellectual Property, and Enpirion power solutions. This role will include product positioning, on-site customer support as needed, and will include being a technical consultant to our key customers as they go from architectural evaluation through completion of their designs. By understanding customer system requirements, and providing expertise in the use of our products, we enable them to bring competitive products to market in a timeframe that maximizes their success. We value technical excellence, customer focus, professionalism, and teamwork.
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a FAE position and that may, or may not, be available for all location(s) at this time. If you would be interested in this position, should it become available, we would encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you when/if relevant.
Your specific role will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Contribute, and execute, to territory, account, and opportunity plans as part of the Strategic Sales Team
- Engage with our customer’s high level system architects, and key decision makers, to understand their system applications, influence their design choices, provide creative solutions to their problems, and ensure that they are architected with, and around, PSG’s products
- Align with the key influencers, both at Intel, and the customer’s technical staff, to coordinate design support and technical training
- Demonstrate teamwork, and ability to work effectively in informal, and formal, teams with individuals from diverse communities and cultures
- Have strong presentation, and communication, skills to present the capabilities of Intel’s product portfolio, and perform demonstrations of feasibility studies, and proofs of concept, in customer meetings and seminars
- Ensure that Intel’s roadmap is aligned with our customers’ long-term requirements by being an internal advocate for their product and support needs
• BS in Electronics Engineering or related • Minimum of 3 years of industry experience (FPGA, ASIC, ASSP, CPU, or DSP), or extensive digital design, embedded system design (HW and SW) • The person filling this role should be willing to present the value of Intel’s solutions to customer design groups, and to key individuals in one-on-one discussions • Experience with the use of FPGA development tools • Willing to travel Additional (Preferred) Qualifications: • MSEE, MSCS, or MS in Computer Engineering • OpenCL or High Level Design language expertise • Semiconductor engineering experience plus experience in a customer facing sales, marketing, or business development capacity • Previous, or current, experience as an FAE dealing with FPGA's
US, New Jersey, Multiple Cities; US, Maryland, Ellicott City; US, Maryland, Columbia;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1185898/Field-Applications-Engineer-(FAE)/
• Post ID: 37703903 newjersey