Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is recruiting for an Executive Assistant based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the worldâs first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUEÂ® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the Vice President of Strategy & Business Development for Vision Care. Under minimal supervision, the incumbent will perform advanced administrative duties: to maintain a complex and changeable calendar, draft memos and formal emails, arrange meetings (all logistical details, technology, etc.), answer telephones, schedule international and domestic travel, handle/prepare documents of a highly confidential and sensitive nature, execute consistent and precise follow-up by ensuring issues are resolved and projects completed, expense management, office management and purchasing. The position may also require screening, directing for evaluation, and follow-up on new business opportunities coming from external parties which must be handled with efficiency and confidentiality.
The incumbent will present a professional and welcoming presence, representing the team and handling communications with internal and external customers and partners, senior executives, and corporate partners on domestic and international levels. The successful candidate must be able to exercise sound judgment and discretion, maintain strictest confidentiality, independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems, and have the flexibility to respond to shifting priorities with great frequency. Incumbent must possess strong knowledge of and demonstrated ability with computers and associated office software programs and serve as the Vice-President's proxy with respect to various financial and human resources systems. Candidate will demonstrate leadership and strong collaboration with Administrative colleagues within Business Development community and the J&J Enterprise.
- Minimum High School diploma, with a preference for a bachelorâs degree, with at least 10 years of advanced administrative or related experience is required.
- Experience in an executive environment supporting senior members of management is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to properly draft and edit meeting agendas, correspondence and presentations and interface with senior leaders.
- This position requires very strong organizational skills, excellent judgment and reasoning abilities, able to solve problems proactively and with independent discretion, exemplary customer service skills, flexibility, ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously, and the ability to work with independence and minimal supervision, exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others, including other Executive admins.
- Must present in a professional manner at all times; be detail-oriented, thorough and accurate, be customer and employee focused, demonstrate resiliency and high productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- This position requires a demonstrated team player with sense of urgency and a record of proactively taking initiative as appropriate and must handle confidential matters requiring discretion.
- Must have strong technology skills and experience in productivity and portal systems to effectively handle, among other things, Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint), Ariba, Workday, Our Source, and Concur expense reporting processes.
- Extensive experience making international and domestic travel arrangements, and coordinating on/off-site meetings is required. Must be accessible to adjust last minute travel plans when needed.
- This position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3370170613&lang=en
• Post ID: 38015598 newjersey