Join an award winning company!
Grand Lux Cafe - one of Fortune Magazine's Top 100 employers.
From the creators of The Cheesecake Factory, Grand Lux Cafe blends the grandeur and luxury of European cafes with the sensibilities and spirit of an All-American restaurant. Every sumptuous menu item is prepared fresh-to-order in our exhibition style kitchen. Guests enjoy delectable, freshly baked desserts from our in-house pastry kitchen. There are 11 restaurant locations across the U.S. from New York to Los Angeles.
Accepting Applications for
CASHIERS / BARISTAS
A Grand Career Is Awaiting You
The Cashier/Barista ensures that guests are greeted warmly upon entry and over the phone, shares descriptions about our many dessert selections, serves our To Go guests, and prepares our delicious espresso drinks according to Grand Lux Cafe recipe standards. Additionally, this person assists guests in making menu selections over the phone and in person, takes and rings in orders, packages To Go food and beverages, processes payments, and assists fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Requirements and Working Conditions:
- 6 months customer service or guest service experience preferred.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
We have many exciting and rewarding career opportunities for leaders who share the belief that innovation, commitment to excellence and uncompromising quality is critical to success. If you're seeking grand inspiration, come join our dynamic team.
Apply today from your phone, tablet or computer!
Grand Lux Cafe is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
• Post ID: 38005608 newjersey