Post Anesthesia Care Unit Travel Registered Nurse Job
As a post anesthesia care unit travel nurse, you will responsible for the care and management of patients who are recovering from a surgical and/or diagnostic procedure. Most patients receiving care in the post anesthesia care unit areemerging from a sedated state or have received local anesthesia and require close, intense supervision.
Incentives for this Travel Nurse Job
Refer a friend for this position and earn a $1,500 referral bonus when he or she completes a minimum 8-week assignment.
PACU RN - RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- Nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
- At least one year of acute care PACU RN experience
- BLS, ACLS and PALS credentials (certifications may vary by location)
PACU RN Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Travel PACU nurse job activities match staff nurse responsibilities and include:
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions
- Monitor all aspects of patient care and recovery while in the post anesthesia unit
- Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, or other medications as directed by the medical team
Benefits of Being a Fastaff Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group health insurance benefits
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
About Fastaff Travel Nursing :
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to nurses. In partnering with many of the nation s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to nurses while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
This facility is one of the region's most respected academic medical centers. The 722-bed hospital is also full of world-class specialists and surgeons who offer advanced treatments including access to the latest research innovations that help many patients with serious disease achieve outcomes once thought impossible. The staff is committed to excellence in all its patient care, research, and training.
If you re new to the Philadelphia area, knowing your way around is key to discovering great things in this area. New facilities are popping up left and right, so there s always something new to see and do. Cecil B. Moore Plaza at Broad Street provides lunch and an enjoyable peaceful spot. The urban plaza is layered with brick ledges, grass, and sculpted blocks perfect to soak up the sun. If you re into people watching here is the place to be. The Bell Tower at 13th Street between Norris Street and Montgomery Avenue is a place to relax during a break and on weekends. The Bell Tower area is wide enough to fit hundreds of people. In the warmer weather, folks come here to catch some rays or to just kick it.
Why Nurses Choose Fastaff:
- The Industry's TOP PAY!
- Assignments at Top Tier Facilities - work with the best!
- Great Locations Coast to Coast
- No-cost, Furnished Travel and Housing or Generous Tax Free Stipend **
- State Licensure Reimbursement, Plus Pre-Paid Licensure for Qualified Assignments.
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses - Up To $3,000 Per Referral.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) Available
- Attractive Nurse Loyalty Incentives and Bonuses for some positions
- Fastaff Team's Commitment to Nurse Satisfaction
• Post ID: 38012913 newjersey