Our not-for-profit, faith based community has more than a century of dedicated service in caring for older adults. Our reputation for quality care has brought generation after generation of family members to live and thrive at our community. Located in Morristown our campus encompasses a serene outdoor landscape and a continuum of care lifestyle enabling residents to have a wide range of their progressive healthcare needs met.
Resident Care Specialist Job Description
- Performs duties and carries out responsibilities in a caring, courteous manner in accordance with our policies and procedures.
- Follows the care plan in providing services to residents to maintain the resident's highest level of independent living.
- Reminds residents to take prescribed medications.
- Helps residents with tasks related to personal hygiene such as bathing, dressing, grooming, shampooing hair, and oral hygiene as appropriate.
- Documents information pertaining to functional status and personal need changes.
- Works cooperatively and communicates effectively with residents, residents' families, and coworkers.
We offer a vibrant and caring work environment, competitive salary and attractive benefit package.
Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. Experience or desire to work with older adults in a care giving environment. CNA preferred but willing to pay for CNA classes for those that don t yet have a CNA for the right candidates after 90 days of employment. Maturity, friendliness and enjoyment in working with people. Will assist in getting CPR certificate.
We're also actively hiring caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and home health aides for full time and part time positions in the following areas:
Morristown, Convent Station, Cedar Knolls, Morris Plains, Mount Freedom, Green Village, Whippany, New Vernon, Madison, Florham Park
• Post ID: 37977728 newjersey