The Product Owner is responsible for helping to deliver digital health products through all stages of the product life cycle. The Product Owner is instrumental in understanding and creating product analytic requirements, prioritizing features, and partnering with IT to deliver leading-edge capabilities. This individual works collaboratively with the entire Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions product team, operations, compliance and IT, as well as subject-matter experts and business partners across the company. The ideal candidate has digital health care product and/or analytical experience working within an Agile process in a highly matrixed and cross-functional environment.
- Develop detailed product requirements that define the data and analytics that should be gathered as well as any additional details that show how the user stories are to be satisfied; partner with IT to ensure alignment and realization of business requirements during the development process
- Acts as the primary interface between product managers and the IT team for products. Delivers details in grooming sessions.
- Engages with customers/key stakeholders and user experience team to develop prototypes and hone and refine targeted capabilities that are planned for upcoming release; manages product backlog and works with development team to size and prioritize the list of backlog items.
- Validates functional feasibility, reviews test strategy, signs off on test cases after QA walkthrough, signs off on product release functionality through validation of acceptance criteria and creates product release notes.
- Work closely with product team, project & portfolio management, IT, and quality functions to ensure alignment and joint accountability for successful achievement of project goals.
- Serve as Health & Wellness subject-matter expert for products, services and capabilities, championing organization and product value.
- Monitor and track usage through product analytics and user feedback; ensure consistent performance and proactively manage for potential issues; make recommendations for enhancements.
- Bachelorâs degree in the field of marketing, communications, business, design or related field (or equivalent experience)
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant product management experience, preferably in health care.
- Experience creating, executing and managing digital products, specifically in the health care space, in a highly matrixed, fast-paced and Agile environment.
- Experience with digital analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- End-to-end product experience a must, including understanding of and demonstrated ability to implement and execute, manage and measure.
- Understanding of and experience with both design thinking and agile development processes. Full knowledge of, passion for and demonstration of application of user-centered design.
- Understanding of how to bring digital products to market in a regulated environment
- Superior requirement elicitation skills and techniques, including analytical/modeling, facilitation and observational/organizational
- Proficiency with MS Office software programs to effectively document and illustrate requirements clearly a must
- Possess ability to effectively assimilate and communicate complex information from multiple sources. Ability to recognize and lead the resolution of project issues and roadblocks.
- Ability to partner and engage with a cross-section of people at multiple levels of the organization required
- Strong relationship and communication skills, excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical ideas to diverse audiences.
- Ability to work independently and influence without formal authority as needed
- Experience and ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities to meet project deadlines
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3019170613&lang=en
• Post ID: 38015648 newjersey