Meaningful, rewarding work is hard to find . . . but our agency is making it easy! Join our team and experience profoundly meaningful daily work as a caregiver!
Personal care assistants (PCAs), home health aides (HHAs), and caregivers work on a teamof healthcare experts to assist residents with daily activities to support their personal hygiene, cognition, socialization, emotional wellbeing, and physical health. PCAs foster independence, support resident choice, and encourage resident dignity through their professional care and skills.
We're actively hiring multiple PCAs (or HHAs) to work a variety of full-time and part-time positions. All shifts are available. We strive to make you the perfect schedule that fits your unique needs and we offer ongoing paid training to help you thrive in your work. Openings are in the following areas: River Edge, Maywood, Paramus, Rochelle Park, Oradell, Bergenfield, Hackensack, Dumont, Saddle Brook, Teaneck
Routine Responsibilities of the Position:
- Assist clients with needs listed on the daily care plan
- Prepare meals according the nutritional requirements of the patient
- Provide basic assistance with grooming, hygiene, toileting, ambulation, dressing, dining, etc.
- Observe and report any changes in patient health to a supervising nurse
- Monitor and record vital signs/weight
- Assist with housework
- Provide a comforting and stimulating presence - be a good companion!
- * Responsibilities will vary with each patient, but these are standard.
We compensate our caregivers with excellent benefits:
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Training to continually develop your skills and grow your career
- Paid time off
- Monthly gas card
- Flexible scheduling - full-time, part-time, live-in, hourly; all shifts!
Contact us today to discuss a career with our agency! We're eager to hear from you.
- 18+ years old
- Must pass a drug test and background check
- Work well on a team
- Be reliable, honest, and kind
- High school diploma or equivalent
• Post ID: 38002233 newjersey