Janssen Research & Development, a part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Patient Support Analystto be located in Titusville, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Patient Support Analyst position is primarily responsible for monitoring the global tracking system for pre-approval access requests (i.e., compassionate use) and supporting/facilitating the internal and external review processes as required. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Patient Support and will collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to support timely execution of PAA access strategies. The Patient Support Analyst is responsible for end to end tracking system management including but not necessarily limited to: monitoring the global tracking system for new requests, disseminating relevant request information to the appropriate individuals/teams, scheduling and/or facilitating review meetings, entering request-specific data into the tracking system, establishing and maintaining standard reports, and following up on any outstanding tasks/activities.
- Access global tracking system daily to monitor and identify newly submitted single patient requests for pre-approval access.
- Assemble relevant patient/request information, disseminating this information to members of the review teams.
- Support Senior Manager and Directors in ensuring timely review of all requests and facilitate the review process by scheduling and/or facilitating meetings with medical reviewers.
- In collaboration with GCDO, monitor and maintain data in global tracking system and update as required; effectively communicate needs and requirements with appropriate stakeholders.
- Document and circulate meeting minutes from review calls (including recommendations, follow-up actions and requests for additional information). Follow-up with reviewers as needed to ensure timely resolution of requests in accordance with Policy.
- Coordinate timely handling of any requests submitted for external, third-party review. Prepare redacted case information and upload relevant files to secure file sharing site. Distribute external reviewer recommendations to internal review teams for final decision.
- Produce, validate and distribute standard dashboards for monthly asset-specific reporting, summary quarterly reports and cumulative annual reports. Also prepare ad-hoc reports, as requested.
- Support audits/Inspections.
- Form productive relationships with internal business partners by listening, clarifying and responding effectively.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team under general supervision
- Participate in PAA planning meetings with key PAA stakeholders, as appropriate.
- Bachelorâs Degree from an accredited university is required
- 2-5 years of related experience with proven performance is required
- Experience in clinical operations is preferred
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both internal and external stakeholders is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint is required. Familiarity with technical software packages including data visualization programs a plus
- Capable of managing and prioritizing multiple activities
- Able to work independently
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail
- Ability to connect easily and broadly across a diverse organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence highly desired
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=6608171208&lang=en
• Post ID: 51708782 newjersey