Johnson & Johnson Global Benefits is currently recruiting for a Global Health Benefits Leader (Manager) located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Global Health Benefits Leader (Manager) is responsible for the design and development of innovative health and benefit programs that attract, engage and retain employees who will drive results for our patients, customers and stakeholders. They are responsible for designing, evaluating and modifying benefits policies to ensure that programs are employee focused, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements. They assist in the development of recommendations relative to the Companyâs ongoing global benefit strategy. They provide benefit expertise and leadership in the evaluation and selection of suppliers, consultants, and other business partners, including the negotiation of fees and contracts. Global Health Benefits Leader provides HR and business leaders insights on benefit program effectiveness and trends in the marketplace. They are externally connected, involved in professional associations and other benefit venues to understand the external environment monitoring leading and emerging practices to shape the future of the Companyâs benefit programs.
The Global Health Benefits Leader (Manager) will:
- Support assessment of current health programs, market and market trends, legislative, tax and social changes that impact current programs;
- Analyze and review health benefit and social programs within each country and recommend changes and enhancements as necessary to ensure the programs are efficient, market competitive, compliant with local tax laws, etc.;
- Coordinate benchmarking analyzes by country and region and for competitive/peer groups;
- Design and develop templates, decision matrix and processes so programs are assessed and evaluated on a consistent basis throughout the world;
- Assist in the development of reporting metrics and benchmarking regarding current plan performance and costs, including risks and opportunities;
- Assist in the communication and valuation of Total Rewards per country to develop a cost assessment relative to the market, and make recommendations as appropriate. May include coordination of the international benefit pool vendors;
- Monitor overall health benefit programs in regards to adherence to internal policies and external legislation including compliance of all regional (e.g. EU) and country legislation;
- Draft Policies and Procedures for Global Health Programs;
- Special Projects â these projects will center on health benefits, but may overlap policies and programs â some include: benefit and social programs review, vendor assessments/selection, performance guarantees, benchmarking, business requirements, etc.
- A minimum of a Bachelorâs Degree is required, preferably in Human Resources or Finance. A MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a Consulting or Global Benefits function with a strong background in design, development and delivery of benefit programs for large multinational company(ies) is required.
- Knowledge of emerging global market trends, cultural and competitive practices and legislation is required.
- Strong analytical skills and comprehension of insurance underwriting and actuarial concepts is required.
- Strong negotiation skills are required.
- Sense of urgency, attention to detail and accuracy, well organized and able to prioritize is required.
- Strong leadership skills are required.
- Operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences is required.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of benefits laws and regulations is required.
- Experience working independently in a matrix reporting structure is required.
- Experience using Workday, SAP, Salesforce, automated benefit systems, etc. is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills is required.
- This position requires up 15% domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=9481170504&lang=en
• Post ID: 53685757 newjersey