Certified Home Health Aide / CHHA / HHA / Caregiver (Morris County) - BrightStar Care (Cedar Knolls,
Posted: Monday, June 12, 2017 5:12 PM
Join a leader in the home health care industry. Each independently owned BrightStar location makes more possible for the community and clients it serves. If providing compassionate, high quality care is your passion, BrightStar has an opportunity for you.
Certified Home Health Aide / CHHA's will enjoy the following Benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible shifts
- Weekend and live-in opportunities
- Private home environment
- Free continuing education
Certified Home Health Aide / CHHA Job Duties include:
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Provide transportation as required
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
- Follow principles of infection control and Universal Precautions.
- Identifies and participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provide transport to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping.
- Participates in client teaching according to the client s plan of care.
- Assist in providing a safe environment and promote quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure client s rights are adhered to. These include but are not limited to:
- the right to privacy and dignity while care is being provided
- the right to accept or refuse care
- the right to confidentiality of their information
- Respond rapidly and appropriately in an emergency situation
- Use equipment properly and in a safe manner.
Certified Home Health Aide / CHHA Job Requirements include:
- High School diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a Home Health Aide program
- 1 year experience
- Clean background and criminal record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
• Location: Cedar Knolls, North Jersey
• Post ID: 38000758 newjersey