Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, PLO Data & Analytics. This position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for more than 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking for a leader who can combine Information Technology (IT) expertise with knowledge of the health care/finance environment to lead Data & Analytics transformational change to accelerate business value realization by leveraging available and emerging platforms in analytical capabilities, data management, Big Data & Cloud Based Data Technologies.
Must bring strong thought leadership around enterprise business analytics architecture, design and strategy experience. Consistently seek out opportunities for simplification, speed to value capability enablement and standardization of the IT D&A solutions landscape, instituting best practices and lowering costs. In addition, with an eye towards improving business operations.
Purpose & Responsibilities :
- Sets a clear vision for the HR/Procurement/Finance Data & Analytics product line and is responsible for multi-generation product strategy and maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value.
- Responsible for creating & aligning End-to-end global ETCS Data Analytics Strategy with strategic business intent and establishing the IT roadmap; provides architecture direction and guidance; ensures alignment with Strategic Roadmaps, Enterprise Blueprints, and J&J Technology Standards.
- Accountable for the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of the Data & Analytics product line and driving increased leverage of the products across various business groups including leverage with other sector-based Data & Analytics teams.
- Develop guided and managed self-service analytics that would offer more users access to more analytic capabilities.
- Responsible for providing analytics solutions to influence decision making at senior levels of the organization utilizing agile methodology to deliver incremental business value.
- Responsible for the design and management of the information and data & solution architecture, across multiple data types (structured, semi-structured and unstructured), balancing the need for access against security and performance requirements.
- Connect with key Business / IT stakeholders in identifying the businessâs priorities and product needs, negotiate with business to determine whether story points are built or backlogged & align IT capacity with top business priorities.
- Develop/Incorporate data management capabilities (data/analytics governance, master/reference data, metadata, and data quality) as a foundation for improved consistency and understanding of data for analytics.
- Drive the definition of technical standards and guidelines that pertain to data and information use, security, access and governance (including defining accountabilities in support of data quality mandates).
- Influence teams at all levels of ETCS and business organization on Big Data technologies, architectures and implementation patterns.
- Responsible for introducing innovative techniques and methodologies that will help the business better understand the competitive landscape, improve execution, and optimize performance.
- Candidate should be able to act as a change agent and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and an ability to think creatively.
- A Bachelorâs Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent is required.
- At least 5 years of recent hands-on experience in data and analytics space is required.
- 3 years of experience architecting, designing, and developing analytic solutions is preferred.
- Experience working with big data distributed programming languages, and ecosystems (e.g. Hadoop/MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Spark, etc.) is preferred.
- Extensive experience working with large datasets with hands-on technology skills to design and build robust data architecture and analytics roadmap.
- Solid experience in data management (data/analytics governance, master/reference data, metadata, and data quality), data modeling and database design involving any combination of Data ware housing and Business Intelligence systems and tools.
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
- Up to 25% domestic and/or international travel is required.
- Previous experience implementing and working in a cross functional agile environment.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=6688170330&lang=en
• Post ID: 38015603 newjersey