Military Veteran Leadership Development Program (multiple roles) - Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick,
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson's Military Veteran Leadership Development Program (MVLDP) is an 18-month program designed to help successful, highly motivated, experienced proven military leaders become tomorrowsâ leaders within Johnson & Johnson
The Johnson & Johnson Military Veteran Leadership Development Program (MVLDP) is designed to:
- Provide participants with rich enterprise, cross-functional rotations, a robust integrated curriculum and connections with a deep network of cross-functional and cross-sector leaders to become global enterprise leaders
- Develop strong relationships within the Johnson & Johnson community
- Develop critical capabilities, and experience the breadth and depth of Johnson & Johnson through robust rotations (Rotation assignments are chosen based on personal development, experience, interest, and business need)
- You will have the opportunity to shape business outcomes across Johnson & Johnsonâs three business segments: Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Consumer.
- Furthermore, your rotations can range across the following potential functions: Supply Chain, Human Resources, Marketing, Procurement, Brand Management, Sales and others.
- During this time, you will have mentors and coaches to guide your progress and support you.
- To successfully graduate from the program, participants need to demonstrate their potential with strong performance to be an enterprise leader today and beyond.
- It is expected that MVLDP graduates will continue to further their development and grow in their careers at Johnson & Johnson while driving and supporting the goals of the business.
- Positions are available at various Johnson & Johnson operating companies and locations throughout the United States â including New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, California, Massachusetts, Florida and others.
- Most rotations will be through company locations in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Currently transitioning from active duty military service or less than two years removed from active service is preferred
- More than two years removed from active service pursuing full-time higher education is preferred
- A minimum of a Bachelorâs Degree is required.
- Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum of four (4) years relevant experience is required
- Special Forces military experience is required.
- A proven record of success and leadership throughout military career is required
- Demonstrated successful experience as a people manager and/or leader is required
- Must possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Requires the ability to think strategically and creatively, to thrive in ambiguity, and to deliver results
- Must have excellent interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills (both oral and written) within all levels of the organization
- Ability to be geographically mobile over the course of the program and for one year following completion of the program is required
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Florida, North America-United States-Massachusetts, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States, North America-United States-California, North America-United States-Ohio
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=2382170530&lang=en
• Post ID: 37414478 newjersey