Associate Director, Cardiovascular Integrated Evidence Team Leader (IETL) - Johnson & Johnson
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 7:52 PM
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Cardiovascular Integrated Evidence Team Leader (IETL) to be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Associate Director, Cardiovascular Integrated Evidence Team Leader (IETL) will lead the cardiovascular IET shaping the strategy, roles and responsibilities and tactics to bring Knowledge Translation to life in a highly matrixed and fast paced environment, and bring medical strategy to patients, payers and health care providers.
The successful candidate will possess a deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry with varied experience spanning research and development and operations, he/she will have extraordinary communication skills and an ability to influence without authority, work in an often changing matrixed environment, be able to juggle multiple projects at any one time, have a high capacity for trying to meet the needs of multiple different and demanding stakeholders and ensure execution against predefined and agreed to strategies across both the cardiovascular and metabolism therapeutic areas within Janssen Medical Affairs. The successful candidate will be able to work well alone or leading a large team, and will be frequently relied on to design a framework to synthesize and distill large amounts of data, from multiple disparate sources into unified, tailorable tools that can be employed to help improve patient outcome and public health.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director, Cardiovascular Integrated Evidence Team Leader (IETL) to be located in Titusville, NJ.
- This position requires a minimum of a Masterâs degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience with a focus in knowledge management and translation.
- Experience with different types of Evidence Generation (HECOR, RWE); Evidence Translation (data framing); Data Dissemination (communications strategy)
- Knowledge of the cardiovascular or metabolism therapeutic area is desirable, as is prior field based experience.
- Experience leading large, matrix and cross functional teams is preferred.
- A highly motivated, organized, self-starter is required, with a demonstrated track record of leadership and achievement.
- A highly âcustomer centricâ approach to getting the job done is necessary, personified by an âaccountable without excusesâ mind set.
- Effective communication and presentation skills in a professional environment is required.
- Ability and willingness to travel regionally and globally (25% of time) and the ability and willingness to adjust work hours to facilitate global collaboration are required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=8992180110&lang=en
• Location: South Jersey
• Post ID: 52117587 newjersey