When asked what working at Wawa is like, many associates use words like \"special\" and say it's like a family; we agree! We're looking for experienced Assistant Managers to help us lead our retail sales and operations teams. As an Assistant Manager, you will support the General Manager in the management of the entire assigned store. Your leadership experience in a fast-paced retail food service or fuel environment will ensure your success in this dynamic management role.
At Wawa, we value our people and place a high priority on their health, well-being, and personal development. That means providing our team with quality benefits, training, opportunities for advancement, and support. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your retail management career with a growing company, and you meet our qualifications, we want to talk to you!
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for supervising the day-to-day task assignments and performance for all management and associates while meeting performance and profit goals.
Additional responsibilities of the Assistant Manager include:
- Ensuring a pleasant shopping experience for all customers; responding to customer complaints or inquiries; soliciting customer feedback, input, and information through various communication vehicles
- Managing all matters relating to associates and the store team, including recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, associate engagement, and performance management
- Ensuring compliance with corporate training programs through LMS tracking
- Performing the planning and execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies, procedures, and practices
- Analyzing results and trends, and preparing action plans to leverage the store's strengths; addressing areas of opportunity while ensuring the execution of all plans
- Planning and preparing work schedules and coordinating daily assignments and activities of associates to meet the needs of the business
- Ensuring safety program execution and fulfilling the store safety leader role
- Ensuring future growth by executing a defined strategy to deliver the long range plan
To qualify for the Assistant Manager role, you must be at least 18 years old and have strong interpersonal and effective communication skills while being customer-service-oriented.
Additional requirements of the Assistant Manager include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related discipline, preferred
- Leadership experience in a fast-paced retail food service or fuel environment
- Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays based on business needs
We're looking for the best and the brightest to be part of our team! Wawa has over 670 locations in the Mid-Atlantic and Florida regions, and we continue to grow and expand. From our part-time Customer Service Associates to Store Management and Corporate positions, Wawa offers excellent benefits, growth, and advancement opportunities to all members of our team.
At Wawa, we want our associates to be happy and healthy. Our generous benefits reflect our commitment to our employees, and they are designed to fit your lifestyle and help you build and plan for a great future.
Here are some of the benefits offered to eligible Wawa associates:
- Competitive Salaries
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dent
• Post ID: 38056153 newjersey