Posted: Saturday, February 3, 2018 6:11 PM
Employment Status:AF : Active : Regular : Full Time
Job Summary 13;
Join a world renowned pediatric healthcare organization recently recognized in Computerworld as one of Americas Best Places to Work in IT. The Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia Enterprise Analytics team is responsible for the build and support of enterprise data warehousing as well as analytics in the form of creating standard reports, dash boards, and advanced data visualization. Our team is focused on delivering and supporting the data needs of the enterprise, including financial reporting and analytics, improving patient quality, advancing clinical reporting, analytics and research.
This position is responsible for the development of complex data integration processes, data transformation, and building on the data warehouse model within CHOP. The successful candidate will be required to ensure that the extracted, transformed, and displayed information meets all clinical and business requirements of the organization and end:users. This will entail creating new as well as maintaining and modifying existing ETL processes. This individual will be required to provide technical counsel and guidance to other team members, consultants, IS Staff, and end:users. Creating and maintaining accurate project and process documentation is also necessary.
This role will be focused on the day to day development of the CHOP logical data warehouse and taking part in high impact, high visibility projects in our data driven organization. The Agile Scrum methodology is utilized to drive the completion of tasks and goals. The opportunity to work hand in hand with key decision makers, as well as with small teams in your own department will be available.
We are looking for a teammate with an eager personality willing to expand our boundaries, provide new insights into future opportunities, build outside the box solutions, and have a willingness to find and deliver new and unique solutions. Ideally, you will have a strong desire to be on the forefront of advanced medicine and play a part in progressing the personalized approach to medicine. Interest in advanced data warehousing and reporting tools/techniques is welcomed, such as IBM Pure Data for Analytics (Netezza), IBM BigInsights (Hadoop), Apache Spark, Streaming Analytics, Cloud Data Integration and QlikView.
We offer a strong potential for growth and career advancement, and to make a major impact in the way we use data to provide a higher standard of care to our patients. If you have experience with data integration, ETL, APIs and cloud data integration, then apply today for an opportunity to join our seasoned and rapidly growing team.
Job Responsibilities 13;
1. Exhibits advanced knowledge of SQL; relational and multidimensional models, Data Warehousing methodologies (STAR and Snowflake Schemas), ETL concepts; and source and target structures.
2. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of and expertise in the technical facets of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load), Data Warehousing and BI (Business Intelligence) concepts and tools.
3. Exhibits ability to perform advanced aspects technology to install, test, maintain, develop, provide technical support of, understand and modify existing code and develop new code.
4. Understands cloud data integration concepts
5. Ability to work with APIs and object oriented programming languages for example Python and Java
6. Has the ability to navigate within a linux environment and build shell scripts.
7. Understands advanced uses of data in statistical environments and advanced analytic algorithms.
8. Understands institutional data model standards and can employ them in the environment.
9. Demonstrates basic knowledge of project management and related tools.
10. Demonstrates the ability to create detailed work:related documentation, operations documents and change man
• Location: South Jersey
• Post ID: 52784947 newjersey