This position is responsible for receiving, unpacking, and stocking materials according to initial purchase order requests. The shipping and receiving coordinator packages parts for shipping and meets the requirements set by the customer. They assist with driving the production schedule and communicating any concerns related to inventory and shop flow to the production manager. This position continuously improves inventory accuracy and monitors entry into the ERP system.
- Monitor current status for jobs released to production, reviewing inventory levels to ensure production will satisfy all orders.
- Review status of services and proactively communicate any potential delays that may impact delivery.
- Receive product and materials and enter in ERP System.
- Q. C. product received from vendors and built for stock.
- Participate daily in production meetings.
- Coordinate shipping personnel.
- Use ERP system to generate pack lists and BOL's.
- Use ERP system to generate Purchase Orders for parts going to service.
- Use ERP system to allocate materials on jobs during packaging.
- Closely monitor inventory and notify production manager when ERP system is inaccurate.
- Accurate communication with Production Manager, Account Managers and Production Assistant regarding the status of all parts shipping to ensure on time delivery.
- Accurately weighing and documenting parts/skids for all LTL and parcel shipments.
- Generate UPS shipping documents via online tools.
- Coordinate Full Truckload shipments.
- Quality assurance of all parts packaged for shipment.
- Maintains and improves packaging standards for safe shipment and delivery.
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure on-time delivery to final customer.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum one year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum one year experience in shippingeceiving or quality control role
- Self-motivated, organized, energetic, and creative
- Team player, professional and driven
- ERP experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and actively interact with associated departments on a regular basis
- Proficient with the Microsoft office suite, primarily excel and outlook
- Please reply with your updated resume for consideration.
About Delta Personnel
Delta Personnel works with diverse, high quality companies to provide our applicants with secure and competitive employment. We can help you browse jobs, submit your resume, or come into our office and allow us to help you qualify your skills in a personal setting. All of our staffing services are designed to help you find the job that is a perfect fit for you and our client companies. Reference:(GWJ154039Z) evenoddtageven quartertag3 thirdtag1
• Post ID: 38046298 newjersey