Secaucus, NJ - Macy's Logistics: Asset Protection Investigator, Full Time - Macys (Secaucus, NJ)
Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 1:46 PM
Responsible for conducting security investigations via interviews, research and surveillance.
- Conduct complex investigations requiring knowledge of FSG systems.
- Surveillance, including the use of CCTV.
- Interviewing witnesses.
- Presentation of completed investigations.
- Monitor facility compliance to Loss Prevention standards
- Any other function management deems essential
- Make recommendations for the improvement of the security conditions in the facility.
Education and/or Experience
- Prior security experience
- Prior DC experience
- Knowledge of personal computers
- Knowledge of FedFLO, Receiving System
- Understanding of technology EDI, ASN, Direct Scan
Other Desired Qualities
- Possession of highest degree of business ethics
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Sense of Urgency
- Ability to work independently
- Organization skills
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Works harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of associates and executives.
- Adds, subtracts, and multiplies in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties
- Arrives ready to work at scheduled time
- Is rarely absent unexpectedly.
- Is flexible in daily work schedule (e.g., around meals and breaks, and about staying beyond normal work hours when needed).
- Talks and hears
- Uses hands to finger, handle, feel or otherwise manipulate objects, tools or controls.
- Reaches with hands and arms.
- Uses eyes extensively and intensively to read documents and/or computer screens for lengthy periods of time.
- May occasionally be required to lift, move, or push merchandise and cartons weighing 25 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described below and representative of those an employee encounters while performing the Essential Duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Duties.
- Distribution Center environment.
- Environment where noise level is generally moderately high and temperatures fluctuate seasonally. Subject to some extremes in temperature.
- Uniforms provided and required
Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
• Location: Central Jersey
• Post ID: 38055238 newjersey