Our forward-looking, growing agency is seeking candidates to start ASAP working for our in-home care agency.
As part of signing on to be a part of our team, we offer a referral bonus and offer additional bonuses if you refer friends and family to join our team. In addition, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates to full-time and part-time employees
- Training opportunities and learning workshops
- Career growth and the chance to grow with our company
- Part-time - Immediate needs for candidates who can work evening, overnight, and weekend shifts
- Full-time - Immediate needs for candidates who have live-in availability
These positions are responsible for providing care and assistance to one or more elderly clients in their homes.
Must have excellent organization and communication skills, a working knowledge of PC computer system, great interpersonal and presentation skills, and also the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and demonstrate the ability to work in a team. CNA/CPR certification is a huge plus and we're willing to train candidates as needed.
We're also actively hiring caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and home health aides for full time and part time positions in the following areas:
Kingston, Rocky Hill, Plainsboro, Princeton, Monmouth Junction, Kendall Park, Princeton Junction, Dayton, Blawenburg, Franklin Park
• Post ID: 37812933 newjersey