Auntie Anne s offers a family-oriented working environment built on communication and mutual respect. There s hard work that goes into serving and supporting our franchise partners and consumers through a variety of expert positions including construction, customer care, marketing, training, accounting, human resources, purchasing, business consulting, and more. But, there s a good bit of fun mixed in. After all, we make pretzels so it s impossible NOT to have fun here...
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare doughs and other products (lemonade, butter, Dutch ice, etc.).
- Roll and twist pretzels.
- Dip, shape, and salt pretzels.
- Insert, rotate and remove pretzel trays; monitor ovens for correct baking time and product color.
- Dip, drain, and file pretzels in Roundup.
- Prepare specialty pretzels.
- Prepare drinks and bag orders.
- At all times exhibit a friendly, courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers. GUESTS; Greet customers, Urgency, Eye contact, Suggestive selling, Thank you, and Smile/voice inflection.
- Accurately operate cash registers In accordance with Cash Register Procedures.
- Set up equipment, utensils, and supplies for opening.
- Break down, clean, and put away equipment, utensils, and supplies at closing.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance procedures as directed by person in charge of shift.
- Comply at all times with Auntie Anne's dress code and personal appearance standards.
- Comply with all Auntie Anne's policies and procedures, including relevant federal and state regulations regarding mixers and ovens, e.g., safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right-to-Know, EEO, ADA, et.al.
- Perform all of the essential duties of this position in a safe and effective manner, consistent with the prescribed method and guidelines established by Auntie Anne's, Inc.
Perform other duties as directed by Manager, Assistant Manager, or Shift Manager.
Must possess the following traits: positive attitude, teachable spirit, and outgoing personality. Must have dependable transportation available and be readily contacted by phone. Must comply with state and federal age restriction regulations regarding operation of equipment in the store.
Physical Demands of the Job
Must be able to perform the tasks outlined above (\"Essential Duties\"); must be able to stand for long periods, work with agility, and occasionally work long hours; must be able to see, hear, and speak (for communication and safety); must be able to test products by taste, color, and smell; must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
• Post ID: 38069068 newjersey