Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Product Line Owner â IT Lead, located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- The Learning/Talent Development IT Lead is responsible for the vision and prioritization of projects and enhancements of Learning applications and tools. Responsibilities include:
- Assists with setting a clear vision for the IT product and multi-generation IT product strategy.
- Identify and recommend IT product features based on business value.
- Partner with IT Business Technology Leader (BTL), Technical Services, Operating Companies, and external partners to identify new capabilities to deliver on unmet business needs.
- Understand the Learning businessâ overall strategies and business priorities as it applies to the IT product.
- Oversees subset of IT projects portfolio focused on SUMMIT and other Talent Development tool to ensure successfully implementation.
- Assist with ensurance of optimized IT service delivery.
- Act as a bridge between Talent Development Business and IT.
- Report on feature, functionality, and application delivery.
- Negotiate with the business to see what items are built and which are backlogged based on capacity.
- Develop product acceptance criteria.
- Estimate development and effort levels to prioritize requirements.
- Product solve and deliver IT Solutions to business partners on Talent Development systems.
- Serve as subject matter expert for enterprise SaaS-based Learning Management System (LMS).
- Lead Data Archive, Learning analytics, Learning Portal, and LMS Data integrations (e.g. Data Lake/Warehouse, Manufacturing Execution Systems, 3rd party application).
- Ensure adherence to compliance and IT policies and procedures.
- A Bachelor's degree is required with Computer Science or Information Technology discipline being preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years relevant IT experience
- Experience in Learning/Talent Development technology is preferred.
- Cornerstone On Demand working knowledge is preferred.
- A comprehensive understanding of Learning Management processes, applications and solutions is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project management with strong process focus and analytical skills is preferred.
- Ability to align complex architecture to business strategies and initiatives is preferred
- Previous experience delivering Enterprise projects is preferred.
- Strong broad-based hands-on IT background is required.
- Ability to work in a highly matrix environment around the globe.
- IT Service Management (ITIL) experience preferred.
- Agile and SDLC methodology experience is required.
- Strong track record of delivering project deliverables and progress with aggressive time lines and sprints; can drive solutions quickly and efficiently is required
- Experience working in a regulated life-science industry with deep understanding of compliance and testing principles is strongly preferred.
- Strong experience designing technical solutions for business problems; understands both business processes and technical solutions.
- Experience with data and analytics; large scale enterprise data solutions and reporting solutions (Tableau, Qlik) is required.
- Creative and flexible problem solver.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=7989171222&lang=en
• Post ID: 53685547 newjersey