Contract - Copy Writer & Creative Content Developer - Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, New
Posted: Friday, June 16, 2017 9:45 PM
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Contract Copy Writer & Creative Content Developer to be located in New Brunswick, NJ. This individual will be a member for the Global Talent Acquisition team and will interact with a global team, while reporting to the Global Lead for Talent Engagement.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Copy Writer & Creative Content Developer will be responsible for:
- Working with the Talent Acquisition Marketing team and Corporate Communications to develop ideas for content creation and copywriting for Talent Acquisition digital properties
Creating innovative and engaging content to be leveraged across our digital ecosystem (inclusive of our careers.jnj.com website, email, social media platforms, etc.). .
- Writing, revising and editing all copy for websites and other interactive communications projects.
- Reviewing the work of project teams, taking consistency of design and messaging, strategic accuracy and adherence to Talent Acquisition goals and brand guidelines into account
- Overseeing and prioritizing work effectively
- Meeting deadlines and delivering compelling content for cross-channel campaigns and a range of digital projects.
- Drawing out key ideas and simplifying complex concepts with clear copywriting
- Managing multiple projects/internal clients and ensuring all copy is on-brand and optimized for results.
- Collaborating with design, production and web development teams
- Managing any additional freelance copy needs
- Developing content to support the internal functional communication needs for Talent Acquisition to support the needs of promoting internal initiatives with team members and external stakeholders.
- A minimum of a Bachelorâs degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience is required
- A degree in journalism, communications or a related field is preferred
- Capable of solving communication challenges and developing original solutions is required
- Ability to interview external or internal talent, obtain insights and turn these into relevant stories is required
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and remain flexible and agile to meet needs and successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment is a must.
- Proven ability to understand complex information and translate it into effective copy.
- strong attention to details, team orientation and communication skills along with excellent proofreading skills are essential requirements
- Basic familiarity with digital channels.
- Excellent verbal & written communications
- Experience in email marketing strategy required
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=00001ADG&lang=en
• Location: Jersey Shore
• Post ID: 38015613 newjersey