Assembly Associate- Seacaucus, NJ
TrueBlue company, is looking for Assembly Associates in your area to work with one of our premier clients. At TrueBlue we value and respect our employees. When you work for TrueBlue you’re notjust joining a company but joining a family. If you’re the type of person who gives 100% to what you do, we want to talk to you. We’re not looking for someone who can just get the job done. We are looking for someone who can also be our goodwill ambassador.
TrueBlue Values: Be Optimistic, Be Passionate, Be Accountable, Be Respectful, Be True
- Assembling electronics
- Working the line and standing in place while attaching items to provided materials
- Clean: Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Safe Procedures: Maintain safe work practices as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Understands the various lights / buzzers / etc associated with the sorter - conveyer belts - in truck conveyors.
- Ability to stand, bend for duration of shift
- Sufficient manual dexterity
- Ability to transfer and perform the essential job functions in any department
- Ability to learn and perform all essential job functions within 4 weeks of hire.
- Must be able to be on your feet for extended periods of time throughout work shift.
- Must have outstanding work performance, attitude and ethic at all times.
- Excellent attendance.
Pay Rate: $8.50 per hour Shift: 1st shift 9:00am-6:00pm
• Post ID: 38010433 newjersey