2018 Information Technology Internship (Various Locations) - Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, New
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 8:07 PM
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The IT Summer Intern Program at Johnson & Johnson is a comprehensive learning and professional experience in the technology space at one of the worldâs leading health care companies. This program works as a feeder pool to our Information Technology Leadership Development Program for full-time employment, which student employees will learn about, and will be able to pursue upon successfully completing the internship and their degree program.
You will apply for one overall IT Summer Internship position that makes him/her eligible for specific department opportunities. Our Intern positions are usually for 10 â 12 weeks of full-time work during the Summer months. Positions can be located in various locations throughout the US.
These positions involve a range of Information Technology assignments which could include (in addition to others):
- E-business and project leadership opportunities with direct business impact
- Application development for internal customers
- Infrastructure projects across business sectors and segments
Each intern could expect to be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities:
- You will contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area
- You will work towards goals and objectives assigned by an experience owner (manager)
- You will analyze business processes for reengineering opportunities
- You will work within a group in IT that supports a functional area of the business
Some of our more technical Intern assignments include opportunities for:
- Java Developers / Software Engineers
- Creating applications for Android, iOS and web for our different operating companies and business units, including Bio-Sensor and Device Integration
Successful Summer Intern's are required to:
- Have permanent work authorization in the US. We cannot consider students requiring future sponsorship.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, which is reflective of all college coursework.
- Be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelors degree. Preferred fields are Information Management, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering / Development, or something equivalent.
- Have a passion for a career in technology.
- Students in their Sophomore year and higher are strongly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Business Relationship Management
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=00001AD9&lang=en
• Location: Jersey Shore
• Post ID: 53685577 newjersey