Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 7:13 PM
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior International Tax Analyst. This position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
The International Tax Group in New Brunswick is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst. This individual will work under the supervision of Senior Managers in the International Tax Group.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Primary roles & responsibility includes:
â¢ Preparation of the US tax returns for the foreign affiliates and the overall compliance efforts; including preparation of international tax calculations for earnings & profits, foreign tax credits, Subpart F as well as Forms 5471, 8858, 8865 and Form 1118;
â¢ Performing calculations of the tax provision for international operations for the reporting, forecasting and quarterly cycles;
â¢ Assisting with gathering of tax data in response to Information Document Requests (âIDRsâ) issued by the Internal Revenue Service (âIRSâ) as part of the federal income tax examination
â¢ Assisting with data collection efforts from Johnson & Johnsonâs approximately 500+ foreign companies, including providing support to users of the JNJ system Global Tax Warehouse (âGTWâ) facilitate the data gathering;
â¢ Review of National / Local Corporate Income Tax Returns to assist preparation of 905c Foreign Tax Credit recomputation efforts;
â¢ Drive ongoing process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness;
â¢ Support various ad hoc tax planning and special project work.
- A minimum of bachelorâs degree is required, preferably a major in Accounting or Finance.
- A CPA, CMA, JD, MBA, Masters of Tax or other certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of prior work experience in a Corporate Income Tax or Public Accounting is required.
- This ideal candidate should have knowledge of US International tax concepts (Subpart F Income, foreign tax credits, earnings and profits, investment in US property, etc.).
- Candidate should also have knowledge of US GAAP and income tax accounting principles.
- Self-directed individual with strong communication and partnering skills; strong analytical skills, time management, and prioritization skills are required.
- Ability to proactively identify and implement process improvements is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Corptax and Corptax International is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Professional (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is also required.
- The role is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
- There could be some domestic travel to other J&J locations within the New Jersey area up to 5%.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=4074171106&lang=en
• Location: Jersey Shore
• Post ID: 53685737 newjersey