Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, Training, Global Finance Talent Management (GFTM) to be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has
inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We
embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and
services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to
touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Financial Analyst provides planning and implementation support for several leadership training programs within the global Finance organization, including but not limited to FLDP, MBA LDP and FMDP. Additionally, this person will support overall training initiatives for global Finance to include Finance Leadership Development Series, Finance & Accounting Review Series, curation of training content and developing/issuing metrics. The SFA partners with GFTM leadership to understand training expectations and timelines to develop and deliver quality sessions and materials. Also, the SFA creates agendas, manages all on-site logistics (partnering with team Coordinator), reviews and issues CPE credits and leads several training coordination committees.
In addition to training, this position will play a critical role in partnering with the HQ Finance business partner to monitor and evaluate the financial performance of the full GFTM team, which includes forecasts, comparing actuals, aligning purchase orders and accruals and informing leadership of any potential budget risks. This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining metrics and dashboards on spend by program and travel. The individual will lead aspects of projects including the global Finance portal day-to-day operations and work closely to forge relationships with outside partners.
This individual must have strong communication and project management skills, ability to work alongside all levels within the organization, and be comfortable to autonomously collaborate with business partners.
- A minimum of a Bachelorâs Degree is required, preferably in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- MBA, CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Finance is required
- Strong technical skills with the ability to quickly learn new business software tools and applications is required
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills to include formulas (VLOOKUPS) and pivot tables is required
- A global mindset, with the ability to address diverse training requirements is preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate professional-level competencies within a corporate matrix working environment is required.
- Proven experience communicating with and presenting to various levels of leadership is preferred.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ, and may require up to 5% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=6040171204&lang=en
• Post ID: 53685477 newjersey