Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 8:43 PM
Johnson & Johnson's Global Tax Operations Team is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst â Global Tax Technology based in New Brunswick, NJ. The Tax Technology Senior Analyst will be responsible for collaborating on the implementation and maintenance of Best in Class tax technology to help drive operational efficiencies in our Global Tax Processes. This role will support tax technology projects related to Global Tax Template for SAP GL, Digital Reporting, DART, Back to Basics and other assigned projects to help drive standardization and efficiencies in legal entity global tax reporting, compliance and planning.
The Global Tax Technology Team partners with Tax Operations, Tax Planning, Finance as well as J&J IT and external vendors to identify technology solutions that enable efficient, accurate, and sustainable tax reporting, compliance and planning activities.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelorâs Degree is required with a preference in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology and or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Finance or tax related experience is required.
- Experience with multinational corporations is preferred.
- Financial Reporting and consolidation is preferred.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or consumer products industries or public accounting experience is preferred.
- Strong Project Management Skills or experience leading implementations is preferred.
- Experience collaborating with IT on large scale projects through the entire software development lifecycle is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of tools, including a high degree of knowledge in Excel.
- Experience collaborating across process areas (ie Finance, IT, Supply Chain) on long term project is preferred.
- Experience with Financial Reporting systems such as SAP is required, JDE, HFM, and Cognos are preferred.
- Strong tax technical knowledge is required.
- Experience with Tax Software Applications such as OneSource and Corptax is preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking and promote innovation and continuous learning within the group is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Demonstrated Learning Agility is required.
- Up to 10% domestic and international travel may be required.
- This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=5510171130&lang=en
• Location: Jersey Shore
• Post ID: 53685462 newjersey