Retail Commission Sales - Women's Shoes, Full Time: Toms River, NJ, Macy's Ocean County - Macys
Posted: Monday, June 12, 2017 4:10 PM
The Draw vs. Commission Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, meeting hourly sales and Star Rewards goals on a personal and departmental basis, and demonstrating superior product knowledge to customers. To create a shopping experience that will make the customer feel welcome and comfortable. Performs other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here .
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Handle more difficult customer requests
- Develop extensive product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets
- Attend additional training classes in order to communicate product benefits to the customer
- Be aware of back stock and fill as needed
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Education/Experience: No specific educational accomplishment is required.
At least six months to one year of previous selling
experience is required.
Communication Skills:Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret
instructional documents such as safetyrules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and
procedure manuals. Excellent written and verbal
Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
Other skills: Must be able to function as part of a team. Possess
a strong sense of urgency. Must enjoy meeting and
interacting with customers. Possess a thirst for
learning. Ability to collaborate and function as a
member of a team. Must possess a strong sense of
urgency. Should be comfortable with the use of
computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
Work Hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail
hours, which may include day, evening, weekends,
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
• Location: Jersey Shore
• Post ID: 38004108 newjersey