The Strategic Customer Group within Johnson & Johnsonâs One Medical Device is recruiting for a Manager, Strategic Accounts â Northeast. This is a remote position to be located within 120 miles from the designated city, Philadelphia, PA for this position.
The Manager, Strategic Accounts will serve as the point person and lead voice for Medical Devices (MD) and Johnson & Johnson and develop the overall strategy and direction and manage the relationship and service delivery of assigned accounts. The One MD Lead Voice will have full ownership and accountability for success across the full MD portfolio.
You will develop sustainable strategic relationships with healthcare executives at targeted accounts to improve effectiveness with clinicians, economic and other critical decision makers, driving account growth and share of mind. This person is also directly responsible for MD/enterprise strategy that drives MD/J&J share, market basket, and overall profitability.
- Responsible for the development of the account plan and the overall account strategy with all partners while working collaboratively to match customerâs needs and expectations with internal J&J capabilities
- Ensures coordinated execution of customer solutions through clinical and economic services and programs.
- Responsible for building a joint business/ value plan along with the delivery of key business reviews that addresses both JJMD and customers long term goals which leads to achievement of growth targets.
- Accountable for co-creation of contract strategy and pricing across platforms/product lines in coordination with the Contracting Directors.
- Assess account needs and analyze customer data and prepare plans in partnership with field sales and other commercial resources to optimize customer satisfaction and overall business goals.
- A minimum of a Bachelorâs degree is required. Advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in sales management, strategic accounts, marketing and/or finance required
- Residence within 120 miles of the designated city (Philadelphia) is required.
- Customer and Enterprise Leadership experience preferred
- Experience with joint value creation and customer solutions preferred
- Strong negotiation skills are required
- Experience with financial acumen and analytics are preferred
- Healthcare market and product knowledge is preferred
- Experience in highly regulated industry is preferred
- Contract management experience is preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills are required
- Strategic thinking skills are required
- Collaborative and influencing skills are required
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3191170612&lang=en
• Post ID: 38015643 newjersey