Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 8:55 PM
Johnson & Johnsonâs NA Business Support Center Of Excellence is recruiting for a Cross Sector Facilities Finance Lead located in Titusville, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Facilities Team Lead will be pivotal in leading the Planning, Forecasting, and Reporting of Facilities results across the US (Corporate, Consumer, and Pharm) and Canada (Consumer, Pharm, and Med Device). This role will have direct oversight of forecasting and actual reporting, capital project management, and related for the Corporate facilities. The team lead is the focal point of contact to the CFOâs of each business, and also partners closely with J&J Finance Corp and Facility Management to provide value added insights and analytics to drive overall strategy. In addition, the Team Lead will identify opportunities to standardize and automate processes, lead or participate in operating company initiatives, ad-hoc projects, and build strong working relationships with the operating companies.
This role manages a team of 2, and will be responsible for coaching, providing feedback, and developing the team. The leadâs core understanding of the FP&A processes, as well as their ability to take ownership for performance and development of others, will be vital to the success of the OpEx team as a whole.
- A minimum of a Bachelorâs degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- A Masters/MBA degree is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required.
- A financial Certification (CPA, CMA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA) is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions).
- Experience with SAP and/or TMI is preferred.
- People management experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization is required.
- Strong communications, framing, presentation skills; along with solid interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills are required.
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business is required.
- Experience working within a multinational environment is preferred.
- Strong continuous improvement mind-set is required.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines is required.
- Demonstrated customer focus is required.
- This role is located in Titusville, NJ.
- This position may require up to 5% of domestic and/or international travel.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=8047171226&lang=en
• Location: South Jersey
• Post ID: 52117592 newjersey