This is an associate position with general office work. We are looking for an associate for an expanding business. We sell different lighting products. And there is room to grow, very negotiable based on experience.
- Oversee accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Compute all tenant’s rent on a monthly
- Monitor and update clients and vendors information
- Bank Reconciliations
- Analyze and prepare reports for the President, Accountant & General Manager when needed.
- Manages all financial transactions.
- Maintain organized filing systems
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Report directly to General Manager and President
- Assist with administrative duties
- At least 6 months to 1-year of experience with QuickBooks Online is necessary
- At least 6 months to 1-year of bookkeeping experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to perform under pressure due to high call volume
Must hold a valid driver’s license and possess your own vehicle.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $12.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- QuickBooks Online: 1 year
• Post ID: 47271442 newjersey