HazTek is expanding and currently seeking an outstanding performer to join our Accounting Department.
HazTek Inc. is seeking a Billing/Accounts Receivable Specialist at our Corporate Office in Medford, New Jersey. This position is currently part-time with the opportunity for full-time potential in the future. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, technology-driven, enjoy a fast-paced environment, be an excellent communicator, and have at least 5 years’ accounting experience working in a law firm, consulting firm or similar billing environment.
- Manage and complete invoicing process of customers in accordance with company procedures
- Set up new accounts ensuring accuracy of information based on proposals and contracts
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies
- Communicate effectively within the company and with clients to ensure accurate invoicing
- Manage supplier portals in accordance with client billing requirements
- Track and manage purchase orders
- Ensure timely invoicing of assigned customers
- Responsible for enforcing internal order entry process guidelines and corporate control standards
- Provide reporting as requested by management
- Other general accounting and administrative responsibilities as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Application; Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience working within Deltek Vision preferred
- Associates degree preferred with minimum experience of 5 years working within an accounting department.
Please click on the apply box to submit your resume and application.
HazTek Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Drug-Free Employer Committed to Diversity in the Workplace. M/W/D/V EOE
• Post ID: 50878427 newjersey