Application Architect – Cognitive and Financial Data Systems - Deloitte (Princeton, New Jersey)
Posted: Friday, June 16, 2017 8:46 PM
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Application Architect – Cognitive and Financial Data Systems
Location: Princeton, NJ
We are currently looking for a passionate, innovative, results-oriented technology leader with a heart-deep commitment to success to lead the architecture and technical implementation for a series of strategic initiatives. This individual will work closely with our Innovation organization as well as internal and external development teams ensuring solution approaches effectively deliver the required business value and are aligned with the strategic business and technical direction of the firm. This individual must possess extensive hands-on experience building large scale systems and a deep understanding or core architecture patterns and best practices.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual capable of making significant contributions to the design, development and implementation of sophisticated cutting edge systems. This is a unique opportunity for a high energy professional interested in playing a key role with a top tier global firm.
- Providing technical and architectural leadership for solutions
- Creating project and application architecture deliverables that are consistent with architecture principles, standards, methodologies, and best practices.
- Working with business clients and product owners to review business drivers, needs, and strategies to anticipate future business / technology needs.
- Develop expert knowledge of Deloitte's business and problem/solution domain
- Define application and underlying technology roadmap
- Deliver software architectures detailing the vision for delivering a set of capabilities and how it integrates with existing solutions or components; socialize and review with decision makers for acceptance.
- Interact with and advise business representatives regarding functional and non-functional requirements
- Establish application/system architecture guiding principles and design goals
- Identify and implement best practices, tools and standards
- Advise senior leadership in the organization for relevant technology trends and recommended directions
- Collaborates with the development teams during the analysis, design, development, and testing ensuring the implementation aligns with the architectural vision and appropriate best practices/standards are followed (including creating diagrams or artifacts as needed).
- Applied research and development, prototyping, and vendor evaluations
- Communicating implications of architectural decisions, technology costs, benefits, and implementation requirements to business and IT Leadership.
- Participating, and technically leading when needed, production troubleshooting and ‘War Room’ Activities.
- Anticipating barriers to change and creating opportunities to remove them.
- Creating a culture that is based on knowledge sharing and learning from best practices.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• Location: Jersey Shore, Princeton
• Post ID: 36836588 newjersey